« All Events
Eureka Springs Thunder On The Mountain Mustang Week and Mustang Days – MCA National Show
May 27 - May 31
- Total entries limited to 225 MCA judged vehicles and 120 Display vehicles.
- Events have been planned to include an Ozark Rally and a Fuel Mileage Run
- There will be a Friday night Meet & Greet where hamburgers and chips will be served.
- Be sure to order your Friday and Saturday lunch tickets at the time of registration, as well as Sunday brunch tickets. Sunday brunch will include a guest speaker.
- Eureka Springs Trolley tickets are available at a cost of $5.00 per day per person and can be paid for at the time of registration for the event.
- Please note, you MUST have a MOTOSHO confirmation number to register at the host hotel. The host hotel parking lot is the show field for show cars ONLY!!
- Display and all other participants MUST book and park at the secondary hotel.
- NO trailers can park at the hotels. Trailer parking is available off-site with shuttle Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. For Sunday, you MUST sign up at Registration in advance for shuttle to trailer parking lot.
- Spectator parking is available at Pine Mountain.
- Trolley tickets are available for $5.00 per person per day. Remember, this is a small mountain town and PARKING IS VERY LIMITED.
- Once MOTOSHO registration is closed, you can be put on a waiting list in case spots become available. Please e-mail MBOCREGISTRATION@CENTURYLINK.NET and put “2020 Eureka Springs Wait List” in the subject line.
- Team Shelby Rally Rules
- Schedule of Events
- (HOST HOTEL) Eureka Springs Inn of the Ozarks, 207 W. Van Buren Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632, Phone: 479-253-9768
- (NOTE: MOTOSHO confirmation number required to register at the host hotel)
- (SECONDARY HOTEL) Best Western Eureka Inn, 101 East Van Buren Street, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632, Phone: 479-253-9551